Was it supposed to be this hot today?
Anyways, I thought I would start up again somewhere new. Livejournal seems to have lost its shine and interest for a lot of people and I like that this company isn’t owned by a Russian company.
Right now I am trying to juggle:
- Full time job (40 hours plus travel time)
- 2 classes a week (6 hours plus travel time)
- A soon to come internship (10 hours plus travel time)
- Homework (The Horror!)
- Seeing my significant other
- Possibly seeing my family
- And breathing
Every time I look at this list, my brain just spirals out of control.
Other things I want to do in the next few months include:
- Going up to the top of the Customs House in Boston and taking pictures
- Visiting 2 new museums somewhere
- Watching a Pow Wow
- Getting a good internship position
- Start get to ball rolling on buying a house