- The commute to work and school is so much better than Medford. I love not taking the bus.
- Massport windows are among the best inventions in the world. They keep out the noise, the cold, and don’t shake nearly as bad as other windows.
- Belle Isle Marsh is gorgeous and changes nearly every day
- Coming home to the smell of the ocean puts me in a better mood every time
- Its warmer in the winter and colder in the summer than downtown.
- Our landlord lives in our house, the house that he grew up in, and is a wiz at being McGyver
- Watching planes take off and land through the window or when walking around or at the beach is fascinating
- Great food at Italian, Colombian, and Mexican places all nearby. Still have to try the Peruvian.
- The weird collection of stores nearby amuses me everytime I see them.