- I am still sick after probably a week or so of sniffles and body aches and just plain ickness. No idea what it is beyond a cold that I can’t shake.
- We have two birds who have begun living on our porch. They come around 4 PM each day and leave by 6 or so. Cute sparrows 🙂 Too bad I’ll have to get rid of their nests in the spring.
- The snow was not as much of a bust as I thought it was going to be. We had about 5 inches and work was canceled, but the car drove through it very easily when we moved it back in front of the house.
- I think the medicine I took is taking effect, yuck.
- Thank god I don’t have to work tomorrow. I’m in no shape to go outside much less direct people around and keep them out of the Hall.