So, I had planned on getting this blog back up and running with my entries in the Historical Sew Fortnightly. And then I got sick. I couldn’t even make chocolate chip cookies properly last night and my typing right now is horrific!
However, I have planned out a few things that I will be doing for all the different challenges:
- Bi/Tri/Quadri...: I will be remaking the dress I did this summer so that it actually comes out properly for the War of 1812. Will have to change it a smidge to fit 1813, but not much.
- UFO: I actually do not have a UFO, so I think I might try to make a little something like an 18th century pocket.
- Under it all: Already finished my stays, so I think bloomers are next! Or a chemise.
- Embellish: I will embroider my pocket that I made in challenge 2!
- Peasants & Pioneers: Maybe the beginnings of my Abolition dress?
- Stripes: No idea yet…stripes are hard!
- Accessorize: maybe bags for my outfits to hide my camera in? Hmm…