- Updating my resume…eventually this sequester has to end and I might be able to find the park of my dreams! Or at least a good new position somewhere!
- Making a baby quilt for my friend, Jen, and her first baby 🙂
- Planning a trip to the MFA to see my quilt piece on display
- Trying to figure out what to do for my 18th century dress this year. And SHOES!
- Indexing 1916 Mass Vital Records for Family Search
I decided that I was going to try and create a quilt last year…and I knew it would take me a while. I didn’t think it would be this slow, though! 🙂
Cutting took the most work…but once that was over, it was just a matter of piecing together the top and adding the border.
Now, I am just waiting for my batting to arrive so that I can put the top, batting, and backing together and get this done! Its going to go on the full bed but I think my next quilt will be smaller…this seems so much bigger than it actually is.